🏡 Compare Best P2P Investments
Crypto Products Overview
Coingate Review 2023 🚀 An In-Depth Analysis of the Leading Cryptocurrency Payment Processor
In recent years, the world has seen a surge in the use of cryptocurrencies as an alternative mode of payment. With this rise, there has been a need for platforms that allow merchants to accept payments in cryptocurrency. One such platform that has gained popularity in the market is Coingate. In this review, we will explore the top features, pros and cons, user experience, fees and pricing, safety and security, and customer support of the Coingate platform.
CEFI 🚀 New Era of Centralized Crypto Banking
As the world continues to embrace the use of cryptocurrency, new forms of banking have emerged to cater to this growing trend. Crypto banking has quickly become a popular alternative to traditional banking, with the rise of centralized finance (CEFI) platforms. In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of CEFI platforms and how they differ from decentralized finance (DEFI).
Coincards Review 🚀 A Convenient and Reliable Way to Use Cryptocurrency for Everyday Purchases
CoinCards is a well-known platform for purchasing gift cards using various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others. It offers gift cards from a variety of popular retailers, including Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, and more. By using CoinCards, individuals can easily transform their digital assets into gift cards for daily use, making it a practical and hassle-free method of using cryptocurrency.
🏡 What is Real Estate Investing?
Real estate investing has become more accessible these days, as you can begin with as little as a $1 bill. This is made possible through various avenues such as real estate investment trusts (REITs), real estate crowdfunding, and house hacking. With these options, it's easier than ever to get started in the real estate market, even if you have limited funds. Here are some tips on how to begin with little to no money.
Looking for a simple and profitable investment strategy in the real estate industry? Consider P2P real estate lending (also known as P2P real estate investing). By investing small amounts of money into multiple real estate projects, you can diversify your portfolio and potentially earn high returns.
With P2P real estate lending, you have a variety of investment options, including real estate loans, rental properties, and real estate equity, as well as group buying deals. By selecting the right category that suits your investment goals and risk tolerance, you can make the most of your investment.
📝 Real Estate Loans
With real estate loans, you'll earn fixed interest, which is paid monthly, quarterly, or at the end of the loan period.
PROS OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE LOANS:
- Fixed interest
- Fixed loan term
- Lower risk (a mortgage protects your money)
- Low investment amount (you can start from only €50)
- Relatively short loan period (you commit your money from 12 to 24 months)
CONS OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE LOANS:
- No cash flow (most of the loan and interest are paid back at the end of the loan term)
- It can be volatile (the price of the real estate can decrease until it's paid off)
🏠 Real Estate Equity
Investing in real estate equity makes you a co-owner of the property, typically in development projects. Instead of a loan, the developer offers equity to raise funds. The goal is to sell the project with an additional margin, providing capital gain along with your initial investment.
PROS OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE:
- High interest
- Little money commitment
CONS OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE:
- Long money commitment
- Higher risk in case of sales targets not being met or construction delays
- Investment agreements may be in the local language, making it difficult to verify
🌟 5 Golden Rules of Real Estate P2P Lending
Read the termsBe aware of how the platform works and your rights and obligations. Before signing up on any P2P lending site, we read all the terms and conditions.
Understand the riskSome collateral backs every real estate investment. Note that there is a significant difference between a first-rank and second-rank mortgage. Before you invest, look at the LTV, mortgage type, and interest. Compare these with other projects and determine if the protection scheme matches the interest rate. We only like to invest in real estate projects backed by a first-rank mortgage.
Invest manuallyIt’s common practice to automate your investment strategies with an auto invest feature. In most cases, real estate P2P lending platforms don’t offer an auto invest tool that would allow you to match your investment criteria.
Invest in metropolitan areasDuring an economic downturn, the real estate prices in country areas can drop by up to 60%. Full recovery might only take a few months, or it could take several years. Generally speaking, large cities are less affected by drops in real estate as the demand for housing is usually very high. Also, properties in metropolitan areas aim to recover much faster than in the countryside.
Do not invest money that you cannot afford to loseThis is a no-brainer, but still many investors are emotionally attached to their P2P investments. Every investment comes with a risk. P2P lending isn’t an exception. In the worst-case scenario, you might lose a part or all of your investments. Lending money online is an excellent alternative to the stock market, cryptocurrencies or ETFs as it isn’t as volatile.
Invest long termReal estate P2P lending isn’t the best option if you are looking for quick capital gains. Most platforms list projects with a loan term of 12 to 24 months. Some of the platforms even offer real estate investment opportunities for 36 months.
🔎 How to Evaluate P2P Real Estate Platforms for High Returns and Low Risk
Looking to invest in peer to peer real estate lending? Evaluating the risk and return ratio is crucial for making a successful investment. Here are the top factors to consider when evaluating P2P real estate platforms:
- Average Interest Rates - To maximize your returns, it's important to check the average interest rates of projects currently listed on the P2P real estate platform. Some platforms, such as EstateGuru, are more transparent in 2023, showing the average interest rate for the currently outstanding portfolio.
- Type of Collateral - The type of collateral is significant as it determines the level of security for your investment. First-rank mortgages are the most secure option for real estate P2P lending, but be aware that not every property-backed loan has the same level of protection.
- LTV - Loan-to-value (LTV) is a crucial factor to consider, as it represents the loan amount of the property's value. The lower the LTV, the better the security for your investment. Established P2P real estate platforms provide an independent evaluation report which should give you a good idea about the value of the collateral.
- Secondary Market - Choose a platform with a secondary market or an early exit option to have the option to withdraw your money before the end of the loan term. Keep in mind that you may need to sell your investments at a discounted rate to incentivize other investors to buy your investments.
- Customer Support and Trust - Look for a platform with a dedicated customer support center that you can use in case of any issues or delays. Also, make sure to research the platform's ownership and terms and conditions for transparency and trustworthiness.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed investment decision on a real estate P2P lending platform with high returns and low risk.
💎 Why Real Estate Investing?
Investing in real estate can be a smart financial decision for a number of reasons:
- Own a Tangible Asset: Real estate provides you with a physical asset that you can see and touch, which can give you a sense of security.
- Good for Diversification: Adding real estate to your investment portfolio can provide diversification, potentially reducing risk and increasing returns.
- Passive Monthly Income: Real estate can generate passive income through rental payments, which can be a great source of steady cash flow.
- Invest with Borrowed Money: Real estate investing allows you to use leverage, meaning you can invest with borrowed money and potentially increase your returns.
- Less Liquid than Stocks: Real estate can be less liquid than other investments, meaning it may take longer to sell and receive cash.
- Sometimes Expensive to Start: Getting started in real estate investing can require a significant amount of money upfront, such as a down payment on a property.
Despite these downsides, investing in real estate can provide stability, diversity, and potential long-term growth for your investment portfolio.
✍️ Real Estate Lending Investing Summary Overview
Over the past few years, the popularity of real estate lending platforms has soared. This surge can be attributed to the inherent safety of P2P lending platforms that specialize in real estate investments. Most of these platforms safeguard their projects with mortgages or other forms of collateral, which makes them highly secure.
Some noteworthy examples of real estate lending platforms include EstateGuru, Max Crowdfund, PROFITUS, GroundFloor, and Yieldstreet. However, it's important to keep in mind that investing in such P2P lending sites is heavily reliant on the performance of the overall real estate market.
Some Frequently Asked Questions.
Real estate crowdfunding is similar to REITs in many ways, but it offers a lower financial barrier to entry, with platforms like Fundrise requiring a minimum investment of $500. However, the money invested in these platforms is less liquid, making them more suitable for long-term investing rather than short-term trading. Unlike donating to a personal crowdfunding campaign, investing in real estate crowdfunding can generate financial returns, even if you have limited knowledge about real estate.